The original vineyard (known as Kimbolton) on the alluvial Langhorne Creek floodplain was five hectares when purchased by Frank Potts II in 1911.
Today, the Kimbolton Vineyards in Langhorne Creek have grown to 19.7 hectares, compirins of 6.7 hectares of Cabernet Sauvignon, 9 hectares of Shiraz and 4 hectares of Montepulciano.
Currently, the oldest vines planted on the Kimbolton Vineyards were replanted in 1966, which is the House Block Shiraz.
The Montrose property was acquired in 2001 and was orignally only 14.8 hectares of Cabernet Sauvignon and Shiraz. The vineyard has grown and undergone numerous plantings to now include Carignan and Fiano.
Today, the 56.9 hectares of Kimbolton Langhorne Creek Vineyards is run by Len and Judy's children Nicole and Brad.
Keep up to date on the latest wine releases, events, and promotions